Craig Murrel was one of the founding partners of Link, Murrel & Company, LLP (LMC) prior to his firm merging into Redwitz, Inc. He is directly involved in the creative tax planning and compliance services for a wide variety of companies including real estate developers, medical practices, manufacturing corporations, publishing concerns and personal service companies. Mr. Murrel’s specializations include advance planning strategies for use in multiple entity tax structures including S corporations, C corporations, and limited partnerships. At LMC has was Director of Tax Services for the firm as well as Managing Partner for over 15 years.
Licenses and Education
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in California.
- Graduate of California State University at Long Beach with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
- Graduate of Golden Gate University with a Master of Science degree in Taxation.
- Six years in tax department with Coleman & Grant CPAs with primary expertise in real estate and pass- through entities taxation.
- Founding partner of Link, Murrel & Company, LLP for over 32 years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication in the Journal of Taxation.
- Acknowledgement as an expert in like-kind exchanges.
- Television appearances as an accounting and tax expert.
- Frequent keynote lecturer on various tax subjects.