Are you doing business across the border? If so, there may be numerous tax opportunities or risks currently facing your organization. Redwitz, Inc., we’ll help you identify those opportunities and risks to minimize your tax burden. Our international tax professionals can also help you establish and maintain a strategic cross-border tax plan, enabling you to seamlessly and successfully continue your international business activities, and ultimately, improve your bottom line.
Beyond the reliable support you’ll receive from our qualified professionals, you can also benefit from our affiliation with AGN International, a world-wide association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms, in over sixty nations around the world. Our affiliation with AGN International assures collaboration with the foremost authorities in taxation, auditing and business management across the globe, providing our clients with expertise in an array of industries worldwide.
Our cross-border tax services include:
- Accounting and financial statement assurance
- Business structure planning for cross-border corporate expansion
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Representation before taxing authorities
- International consulting
- Outbound and inbound transactions
- Optimal entity structure and formation
- Claiming treaty benefits
- Withholding at source and related refund claims
- Foreign bank account reporting