Mr. Link is a founding partner of Link, Murrel & Company, LLP and has practiced for over 30 years. He has been involved in the tax planning and compliance services for several companies, including real estate developers, manufacturing entities, professional corporations and nonprofit entities. Mr. Link is currently involved in commercial, family law and bankruptcy trustee litigation and accounting support services. He is the Director of Management Advisory, Litigation Support,Accounting Services and Practice Development for the firm.
Licenses and Education
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Arizona and California.
- Current securities licenses; series 6, 7, 63 and 65.
- Current California Insurance License (OC40097): Life Agent, Variable Contracts.
- Graduate of California State University at Long Beach with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- Graduate of Golden Gate University with a Master of Science degree in Taxation.
- Two years as an auditor with the County of Los Angeles where he supervised audits of various departments and districts within the county.
- Three years with Arthur Young & Company in all areas of federal and state taxation.
- Nine years with Coleman & Grant.
- Partner for four years with Coleman & Grant, including tenures as Director of Taxes and Director of Personnel for the firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Newport Beach Film Festival
- The Laguna Beach Community Clinic
- Former board member of The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Orange County and the Inland Empire