Financial statements help owners and managers make decisions and allow outside parties to evaluate the financial strength of an entity. When we provide assurance services we strive to be much more than just an auditor or independent accountant offering a report on your financial statements.
At Redwitz, our goal is to develop an understanding of your business operations and goals, allowing us to make proactive recommendations and assist you in addressing business issues. We want to be your most trusted advisor.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) has standards that allow CPAs to offer three traditional levels of assurance on financial statements. Those three levels of assurance include audits, reviews and compilations. We can help you determine which level of service best meets your needs:
- Audits—An audit entails understanding internal controls, outside verification of selected items and many other detailed procedures that allow us to render an opinion on the financial statements.
- Reviews—During a review, we make certain inquiries and perform analytical procedures that allow us to express limited assurance on the financial statements.
- Compilations—A compilation entails obtaining information from your staff and placing it in the form of financial statements, without expressing an opinion or assurance on them.
In certain situations, instead of one of the traditional assurance services listed above, it may be advantageous for us to provide agreed-upon procedures or customized consulting services to achieve your objectives. We will help you evaluate the alternatives to determine the best way to meet your needs.
Traditional assurance services help you evaluate the past and present. Our advisory services help you look to the future. Through on-going contact, we will gain an understanding of your business and help you address the problems you face in an ever-changing environment. We strive to be your business partner and full-service consultant. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Operational audits
- Forecast and projections
- Due diligence assistance and acquisition assistance
- Determining appropriate performance measurements
- Monitoring operations using focus reporting on margins, productivity, payroll, etc.
- Compensation and incentive planning
- Profitability and cost analysis
- Financing assistance
To achieve the level of client service that you deserve, we make sure experienced professionals are supervising or providing you with all the services we provide. We are truly a hands-on firm that strives to add value in all that we do.